Is your shaver not good enough for complete body grooming? Then that means you need the best shaver for body hair. These days men aren’t content to just shave their beard and moustache, as trimming body hair has become part of regular grooming.
This male body grooming industry continues to grow, evidenced by body groomers and trimmers online. We have years of experience using these groomers, and by far the following are the best we’ve run across.
Braun Cruzer 6 Body Shaver, Trimmer
The Cruzer 6 has been developed so you’ll have an easy time shaving body hair in wet or dry condition. The Cruzer 6 also lets you trim hair at the length you prefer, plus it is built for extended use.
- The Cruzer 6 comes with 1 mm teeth for the best possible trim. The body trimmer also lets you cut hair at various lengths. With other body trimmers your options are limited, which gives the Cruzer 6 the edge.
- The Cruzer 6 is built specifically for trimming body hair while reducing possibility of cuts. Other body shavers are either too dull or too sharp, but the Cruzer 6 offers a fine balance between the two.
- The Fusion blades are built for smooth shaving. These five blades have also been constructed to produce the closest and smoother shave possible. At the same time the blades are properly positioned to reduce irritation so there is no need for you to apply too much pressure.
- The shave and trim combination mode results in quicker and more efficient shaving. Other shavers require you to shave and then trim, which takes more time. While designed for efficiency, the Cruzer 6 also shaves fast.
- The Cruzer 6 is ergonomically designed so you’ll feel comfortable while shaving. Even hard to reach areas like your shoulder are now easier to shave thanks to its convenient design.
- There is a LED indicator which lets you know how much power is left. One of the frustrating things about other shavers is they don’t tell you when it’s time to recharge, so this is an essential feature.
- Shaves body without causing rash or irritation
- Works well dry or wet
- The trimming teeth is ideal for sensitive locations
- Blades are long lasting
- LED indicator is easy to read
- The handle can feel a bit awkward at first
- The plastic elements don’t feel as solid like other shavers
Who is it Best For?
The Cruzer 6 is for all guys who need a versatile body groomer. It’s also for those with sensitive skin, and it’s also for men who want body shaving done quickly. The shaver is powerful yes, but it’s sensitive enough for use elsewhere.
The Cruzer 6 is a no-nonsense body shaver, powerful enough to remove lots of body hair without taking too much time. There are a lot of body shavers competing for your attention, but this is one of the better ones.
Philips Norelco Bodygroom Series 7100, BG2040
The Norelco Bodygroom Series 7100 is going to give your body a clean cut look with minimal fuss. The Series 7100 has been developed specifically so you can shave and trim body hair with ease.
- The 7100 has a 3-D pivoting head which enables it to follow your body’s curves and contours. No longer does it feel like you’re going up against the natural flow of your skin as the 7100 follows your face’s contours.
- There are pre-trimmers along the sides so you have smoother, closer shaves without the need for repeated passing. If you read reviews of other body shavers, one of the most frequent complaints is the number of strokes required to get rid of excess hair. Now with the 7100 a single stroke or two suffices most of the time.
- A trimmer is situated at the bottom for superior cutting. The trimmer comes with combs and rounded blades to prevent body scratches. There are five options ranging from 1/8 to 11/25 an inch.
- The shaver has an ergonomic design so it doesn’t feel like you’re stressing yourself during the shaving process. Shaving your body requires more effort, so the shaver must be comfortable to hold.
- Efficient body shaving and trimming
- The pivoting head follows your body’s curves
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- No extra attachments are required
- Cord is too long
- Thick body hair may need multiple strokes
Who is it Best For?
The Series 7100 is best suited for men who want different options for body grooming. If you’re looking for an easy-to-use shaver, the Series 7100 is one of the better choices as it is easy, powerful and dependable. The 7100 is also suitable for first time users as it is comfortable enough for anyone to use.
The Norelco series from Philips has some very good products, and the Series 7100 is one of them. With its quality design, smooth operation and sensitivity, there’s no reason not to give this a try. Yes there are a lot of other shavers, but this one of the best quality-wise.
Panasonic ER-GB80-S Body and Beard Trimmer
The ER-GB80-S is an all-in-one trimmer that meets the needs of the most demanding men. This is not an ordinary body shaver as it comes with several settings for the trimmer and clipper so you can customize the shaving experience.
- The body comb attachment can be used to turn the ER-GB80-S to a full body shaver. You can also use one of the combs as a trimmer for long beards or a hair clipper, while the other comb is ideal for trimming facial hair.
- You can use the ER-GB80-S plugged in for continuous use or cordless for portability. Fully charged, the shaver can run for 54 minutes. After you’re finished shaving, just wash in running water, dry and it’s good to go.
- The ER-GB80-S comes with 45 degree blades, making them sharper and more durable than other trimmers. The 45 degree angle makes it ideal for shaving moustache, beard and thick facial hair.
- The ER-GB80-S has special trimmer blades, as they are made of stainless steel and forged for optimum performance. At the same time they’re hypoallergenic, and the tips are perfect for trimming and clipping hair.
- Durable design
- Gives you a clean body shave
- Works as well on body and facial hair
- Made of durable, high quality materials
- One reviewer said the cut isn’t as even as he wanted
- Plug is large
Who is it Best For?
The GB80 is ideal for shaving body hair, and it’s just as effective for shaving leg and facial hair. The GB80 also works insofar as helping manage thick hair and beard and sensitive enough for female use as well.
The ER-GB80-S is an exceptional trimmer and shaves as well as advertised. Under ordinary circumstances, shaving your body takes a lot of time, but with the ER-GB80-S it is easier to do. With its capabilities and dependability we’ll give this a thumbs-up.
Body grooming was once seen as nothing more than vanity, but now it’s become clear to men that it’s an essential of grooming. You don’t just look more attractive to women but also makes you feel better about yourself.
If you have never used any of these before, picking the right body groomer requires a lot of work and research. That’s why we have this guide here, as any of the big three will get rid of that extra body hair.