We simply cannot stop aging since it’s a rule of nature. That means it’s a natural thing to see your black beard turning white and grey as you get older. It can be frustrating for some people to see their white and grey beards, especially if their age lies between the 20s and 30s. But this problem has a solution and we will show you how to reverse grey beard naturally.
There are several recipes to prepare the dye to convert white beard to black naturally. These recipes require natural ingredients, which are easily available around you and have zero harmful effects.
In this article, we have jotted down some simple recipes that will definitely work to give your beard a natural black color.
How To Prepare Natural Dyes To Convert White Beard To Black
Here are some recipes that will help you prepare natural dyes that will transform your white beard back to black. The best part is, you can prepare all of these at home. In fact, you can check out our article on the best homemade beard dye options.
These recipes for natural dyes are better than chemical dyes that most people use today. These dyes have little to no side effects and also give a natural color to your beard.
1. Using Black Tea
Black tea is one of the best natural dyes available in the market. This dye gives a great black tone to your white hair and its preparation is also very simple.
- Take 2 tablespoons of black tea and boil them with the water.
- When the leaves rinse the color, turn off the stove and leave the mixture to cool down at room temperature.
- Filter the water to remove leaves and apply it softly to your beard.
- Leave it for at least an hour and then wash it with cold water.
2. Using Back Organic Sesame Seeds
Preparing hair dye from Sesame seeds to color white hair into black is not a new idea. In India, people have been using these seeds for centuries to treat their white hair.
The solution of these seeds also helps in reducing hair loss.
- Take a bowl, fill it with water, and add some Sesame seeds to it. Wait until the seeds soak in water and turn soft.
- With the help of a food processor, mash the seeds completely and turn them into a paste.
- Apply the paste on your white beard and gently rub it for five minutes.
- Leave it on for an hour and then wash it with water.
3. Using Henna
Henna is a dye prepared from the plant Lawsonia inermis, also known as the henna tree, the mignonette tree, and the Egyptian privet.
This dye is very popular in the east and has been in use for centuries for dying purposes. But henna gives us an orange color. To turn this orange color into black naturally, we’ll need black tea, coconut oil, vinegar, curd, shikakai or lemon juice mixed in an iron bowl.
Herer’s what we recommend:
Brew some black tea and then add some egg yolk and lemon juice to it. You can also add instant coffee powder to the mixture for better results.
Here’s another method:
- Take 1 cup of henna, 1 tablespoon of shikakai, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, half tablespoon of coconut oil, 2 tablespoons of curd, and vinegar and mix them well in a bowl and compress them to make a paste.
- Remember to use an iron bowl because an oxidation reaction takes place in the bowl that gives the mixture its black color.
- Apply it across your hair completely.
How Can I Make My Beard Black?
Massaging natural dye pigments into your beard and leaving them in for a while should do the trick. This will give you as close to a naturally colored beard as possible. These dyes are safe, easy to make, and very good for beard health.
Can You Darken A White Beard?
Using natural ingredients, it is possible to create dyes that can darken a white beard. White beards are the result of aging and so are not permanently reversible. However, multiple recipes to create natural beard darkening pigments are available in the article above.
What If I Have Sensitive Skin?
If you have sensitive skin, then even natural dyes may irritate you. In that case, you need to determine what you may be allergic to and the only way to know is to try.
On the other hand, there are many specially formulated beard dyes for sensitive skin that you can use instead.
So those are three quick and easy, not to mention natural ways to due your white or grey hair black. They may not be as effective as sacrificial chemicals, but they are safe and natural.