Are there gray areas in your beard you want to conceal? Or perhaps you’d like to keep a little of the gray but maintain a mostly black appearance for your beard. Yes, for most men getting grey beards is inevitable, but that doesn’t mean you can’t do anything about it. With a good dye for instance, you’ll be able to restore your beard’s black color, but which one do you use? Well, we’re here to help you out as we have the best beard dye for sensitive skin.
Blackbeard for Men 3-Pack (Black)
The Blackbeard Beard Dye is not your typical dye, as it’s been formulated to be more effective and gives you full control over your beard’s appearance. With the Blackbeard you just need to apply it and not worry about getting skin irritation.
- Blackbeard for Men is not your regular dye, as it is more of a brush on color for your facial hair. You can apply it on your moustache, eyebrows, sideburns and beard. All you have to do is brush a bit of the Blackbeard on and you’re ready.
- Waterproof: the Blackbeard is water resistant so it won’t come off even if you get caught up in a downpour. With other beard dyes you have to be wary of getting wet, but not with the Blackbeard.
- Hypoallergenic: as we have noted above the Blackbeard has been formulated so it’s hypoallergenic. Other beard dyes are notorious for causing skin irritation and itchiness, so this is more efficient.
- The Blackbeard formula is 100% free of harsh chemicals. Even so, Blackbeard for Men doesn’t compromise when it comes to performance and results.
- You can apply the formula in seconds and the effect is good for the whole day.
- The application doesn’t take a long time to use. You won’t breathe any harsh chemicals, there’s no need to wear gloves and it only takes a few seconds to use.
- The Blackbeard lets you keep as much gray hair as you want. Others prefer leaving a bit of gray behind because it “looks natural”, while others want to remove all traces, it’s up to you.
- You can also use the Blackbeard to ill up gaps or used for your stubble or thin beards.
- A 3 pack of Blackbeard is going to last 12 weeks, assuming you’ve got a neatly trimmed beard. You can also purchase a 6 pack, a single pack or the 13 Max Pack.
- The Blackbeard is available in black, brown black, dark brown, auburn and brown.
- Very effective in removing gray hair
- Can be washed off with water and soap
- Doesn’t cause skin irritation
- Can be used with a dye or on its own
- No messy application
- Works better for short than long beards
- One customer said the color doesn’t last long
Who is it Best For?
Blackbeard for Men is best suited for men with short beards, and even those with long beards can find it useful if enough is applied. This is also for those on a budget because you only have to apply a little to see the full effect. Also, Blackbeard for Men is best for men with sensitive skin as its hypoallergenic formula has been proven effective.
Blackbeard for Men, true to its claim, is not your standard dye as it’s more effective. Whether you want to completely remove any traces of gray hair or leave parts of it, the Blackbeard gets it done.
Organic & Natural Brown Beard Dye by Grizzly Mountain Beard Dye
The Grizzly Mountain Beard Dye is getting a lot of positive feedback thanks to its natural and organic formula. Yes, the trend among skin products today is to go organic and natural, but not all of them are. However the Grizzly Beard Dye is among those that do work.
- The Grizzly Mountain Beard Dye has a natural look and feel to it.
- This natural dye is permanent, unlike those used in other products. When you apply the Grizzly it won’t come off unless it’s shaved off. Other dyes are no more than mascara so this has a more permanent effect.
- This is 100% chemical free, which is the reason why you don’t feel any side effects.
- Its organic properties ensure the dye doesn’t smudge or look too well placed.
- The Grizzly Mountain Beard Dye is extracted from natural plants. When you apply the Grizzly, the color remains on your beard’s surface. It doesn’t enter your hair follicles, reducing the possibility of skin irritation.
- The Grizzly doesn’t apply color uniformly, ensuring they don’t appear forced or unnatural. Instead, color is applied on the gray area naturally. Color is also set in various shades so everything looks natural.
- Easy to use
- Doesn’t cause any side effects
- Chemical free
- Doesn’t cause skin irritation
- One customer said the formula took too long to take effect
- Another customer said the dye makes his beard’s color look uneven
Who is it Best For?
The Grizzly Mountain Beard Dye is for men who prefer a natural look to their beard dye. Men with sensitive skin are also going to appreciate its hypoallergenic properties as it’s not going to cause redness or skin rash. The Grizzly dye is also ideal for men with coarse beards and prone to allergies. If you’re afraid of using beard dyes because of your sensitive skin, the Grizzly Mountain Beard Dye is a good option.
The Grizzly Mountain Beard Dye is as natural as claimed, and it doesn’t cause any unpleasant side effects either. There is stiff competition in the field, but the Grizzly Dye holds up its own as far as giving as getting of the grays in your beard are concerned. For men who like their dyes natural and organic, look the Grizzly up.
If you’ve got a gray beard, the impulse is to shave it off, but there’s a point when that’s just not effective anymore. With a beard dye you can restore your beard to what is once was. Deciding what to buy can be difficult with so many options, which is why we chose these two.